Pages

11.08.2012

Christmas Table Topper


Last January when all the Christmas fabric was on sale I bought yardage to make two table toppers. My sister loves to bake and also enjoys sweets, so I used this Timeless Treasures fabric called Christmas Treats from their Holiday collection.
fabric in the center of her table topper and surrounded it with a Moda marble in red and a green polka dot fabric.
I used leftover red and green fabric to make a scrappy back.


Polka dot bindings always look so cute, so I used the green polka dot on this project.


I gave this to my sister for her birthday in May so that she could display it this holiday season.


Now it's time to start on the second table topper, which I am planning to make for myself. Although right now, I can't even think of what that fabric looks like.


2 comments:

  1. I should have stolen this table topper...

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award - see my blog: http://www.whatthebobbin.com/2013/04/25/liebster-blog-award/ (not spam)

    ReplyDelete

  2. AVG Retail is outstanding stood out from various Antivirus programming. www.avg.com/retail Client can download the thing from.. The thing gives the total suite of the Avg subscription highlights which can www.avg.com/retail affirm your database from your.Item promise you similarly as control the check of your framework it will improve the speed of your structure utilizing the framework overhaul mechanical get together.

    ReplyDelete